PRE-BUILT SAUNA ROOMS
Harvia Sauna is the largest, independently owned sauna
manufacturer in the U.S. Their reputation for manufacturing
first-class sauna wood products combined with authentic,
Finnish workmanship has earned them unsurpassed recognition
as an industry leader. Unlike their competitors, Harvia
incorporates the use of 1" x 4" T&G lumber with resilient
2" x 2" bench tops. For a sauna that you can depend
upon for durability and aesthetic appeal, count on Harvia's
Pre-Built sauna rooms to provide the relaxation you
Harvia FPF units are shipped in pre-framed, insulated,
and paneled sections, and include:
- All pre-built/insulated wall and ceiling panels.
1" x 4" clear Western Red Cedar is the standard interior-Mahogany
plywood is the standard exterior (cedar exterior is
- Assembled benches made of 2" x 2" tops with 1/2"
spacing and 2"x 4" facing made in matching
- Pre-hung glass door with solid Douglas Fir rails
- Trim for exterior, vents, and nails
- Assembled headrest(s) for upper benches
- Harvia Sauna heater with built-in controls (exterior
wall controls are an option)
- Stones - 50 to 100 lbs. (depending on heater size)
- Wooden heater guard
- Super dek, interlocking flooring squares for walking
- Moisture proof wall light, light switch (if exterior
control is not ordered).
- Assembly instruction video
- Sauna accessories including wooden bucket with plastic
liner, dipper, thermometer, and bathing sign.