The sauna provides an environment for overall mental and
physical health. The combination of body perspiration, rest
and rapid cooling stimulates circulation, reduces muscular
and nervous tension, and heightens cognitive awareness. Plus,
you'll enjoy a restful, sound sleep, which for most
people in today's fast-paced lifestyle, is worth its
weight in gold.
Here are some other benefits to sauna and steam bathing:
- Provides a cardiovascular workout and helps condition
the heart: The heart rate increases when the body is exposed
to high temperature, which consequently, improves circulation.
- Soothes and relaxes tired muscles: Sauna bathing can also
be beneficial for pre/post workout relaxation, help relieve
allergies and sinus congestion, help relieve arthritic pain
and reduce sunburn pain
- Aids in weight loss: When combined with a healthy diet
and regular exercise, sauna bathing can burn as many as
300 calories during each session, which is equal to running
- Cleanses skin: By opening pores in your skin and flushing
unhealthy toxins through sweating, sauna will cleanse and
beautify, offering an overall more youthful appearance.
It promotes a wonderful feeling of well being and a total
body experience which no bath can duplicate
- Improves your social life: What better place to catch
up with family and friends than in the warm, comforting
environment of a sauna? You'll also be envied by neighbors,
coworkers and long-lost relatives alike!
- Add value to your home: In many instances, adding a luxury
item such as a sauna can be an excellent investment, appraising
for sometimes twice the purchase price
- Requires little maintenance: Quality workmanship is evident
in all the products we carry. Enjoy your sauna for life.